Grant Applications and Management
To apply for a grant from the JDC Europe Community Initiative Fund, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Application form
- Projected Budget form
- List of directors and board members
- Organization’s goals as per its by-laws
- Organization’s registration certificate
The application form must include the following information:
- Goals of the program
- Need for program & relevance of program in the community
- Description of target population & number of participants to be reached
- Budget, partners, and specific designations of the requested funds
- Expected outcomes
- Program evaluation and/or plans for collecting feedback
Grants of $5,000 to $20,000 per program can be requested per year. Repeat funding will be considered for up to two years.
Funding will be available to existing and registered organizations. Informal associations will need to apply via an established organization.
Grants applications will be evaluated and decisions will be made on a first-come, first-served basis. Once the Fund’s total reserve has been allocated, no additional funds will be available for the remainder of the year.
In addition to offering grants, JDC will also recommend any other available resources it can provide, including consultations, guidance, contacts, expertize, etc.
Applications will be evaluated as they are received, and decisions will be announced within 3 months of receiving the application.
Decisions will be based on a thorough review of the application and an assessment of the proposed program’s alignment with the Fund’s goals.
Grant recipients will be announced on the website.
For questions regarding the application process, please contact Jenia Zdankevitch at: